Fashion & Glamour Photography: Beautiful Black and White

23 March 2009

Like I have mentioned in a earlier post that, I will do some inspirational features from time to time, so yesterday was nice sunny Sunday and I watched some movies revolving around fashion and Glamour industry, so thats what the theme of my today's featured showcase is, plus I thought my blog needs a lil touch of glamour, it's been a lil quite and boring here, ain't it?...sorry for being so neglectful, will try to be a good host henceforth! :) I will also take this opportunity to welcome all the new readers.

I am a huge fan of photography and browsing around deviantart site I found some beautiful fashion photographs, black & white and monochrome photographs has its own beauty and here I want to showcase some that caught my attention! Please click on the respective images to see them in full glory and appreciate the piece, the model and the photographer.












and a bit different...

Finally, to conclude recently, I read a quote in a newpaper by a actor turned politician, he said, "Glamour has limited power whereas power has unlimited glamour" so, what do you think? is it true? or is it other way round?!! ;)

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the feature and stay tune for more!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow those are beauftiful

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to Musings! If you like the article you just read you can subscribe here to get updates via RSS or opt to have them sent directly to your inbox.

I appreciate your feedback so please feel free to comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin