Reader's Question: How to get the sharp line in Gradient (Illustrator Tip)

29 June 2010


Well, some of the readers asked me how I got that sharp line on the gradient in my Easily Create Sticker Text and Graphic Effect in Illustrator Tutorial.




The tip for that is very simple, as you can see in the image below, in the Gradient Panel, drag a slider exactly above the other in middle to get that fine sharp line (or like web 2 style ). Just to show you, in the image below, they are a bit apart, but place the slider exactly above the other.


It doesn't matter what color you choose, you can even do it, with just 2 colors, as shown in the image below.

Hope this helps! :)

Subscribe Subscribe by RSS


4 comments:

RED! said...

Dude, it took me FOREVER to figure this out, woulda been so much easier if I read this tutorial!!

ychty said...

simple and useful! Thx!

Las Vegas Web Design said...

I read this blog its quite informative.Thnx for share.

Cheap Logo Design said...

I will try to make it soon.
Thanks for share its making tips and guide.
i love this info blog for designer.

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to Musings! If you like the article you just read you can subscribe here to get updates via RSS or opt to have them sent directly to your inbox.

I appreciate your feedback so please feel free to comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin