A couple of Articles...

19 December 2008

Before I forget, I want to let the reader's of my blog know that recently I wrote some articles for the vector tutorial website, Vectortuts.


The first article that was published a few days back is, 20 Challenging Illustrator Tutorials on DeviantArt please check it out.

Apart from that, I took the interview of a very talented artist, Masha Gubar, popularly known as Limkis. If you're a Illustrator enthusiast you should not miss the opportunity to read her interview.


Interview with Masha Gubar, AKA Limkis

More of my articles are to be published shortly on Vectortuts, so stay tuned!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to Musings! If you like the article you just read you can subscribe here to get updates via RSS or opt to have them sent directly to your inbox.

I appreciate your feedback so please feel free to comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin