Vector Musings

28 July 2008


Well, after a long time I followed a tutorial, "step by step", I usually just read the tutorials & grasp the things & use them on my creative endeavors on my own ways, but got tempted with this one over at Vectortuts. Though, I think, I overdid the greens, but more greens doesn't harm, eh?!! hehe And, yeah, I added the honey bees too, maybe, in the next post, I will show how to draw a honey bee or bumble bee in Illustrator, stay tuned!! : )

But of course, me being me, I made the Symbols of the objects instead of copying them again & again, being a Flash user, I so very value the use of Symbols for repetitive graphics, it keeps the file size small & all the way more organized!!



Thats how my Symbols palette looks like, with the 2 different types of leafs to add variaon, a water drop, pebbles or dirt at bottom, a ladybug & honey bee.


5 comments:

Ramdas Wadaye said...

really nice art..keep it up..

Pls see my blog www.ramwadaye.blogspot.com


thank you

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

I saw your blog, you've a very nice & varied illustration style. Are you a freelancer or work in a agency or studio? Anyways, keep up the good work!

Ramdas Wadaye said...

doing freelance....

Asmaa said...

Really nice outcome :)

dezign Musings said...

Thanks Asmaa! Appreciate your feedback!

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to Musings! If you like the article you just read you can subscribe here to get updates via RSS or opt to have them sent directly to your inbox.

I appreciate your feedback so please feel free to comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin