Photoshop Actions....

19 December 2006

Photoshop Actions are the cool & faster ways to accelerate your job. I created a Action, which I named STANDING PHOTO EFFECT. This was my first attempt at creating a PS Action. It is wonderful to use a nicely made action by others but it is more exciting & a great learning experience to create one!



My Action can be downloaded from following link at Adobe Exchange. You have to be a member over there to download this. There are different set of Actions for Landscape & Portrait images. This Action creates a nice standing photo effect of your image with shadows.


At this date, I am really very excited, that a PS Action, that I had made just for myself has received such a huge response with about more than 7,500 downloads (would be 10,000 if I count both the versions), dozens of users reviews & tons of 5 stars!!!

Apart from, that I later made a another Action, which could be downloaded from Adobe Exchange (link)!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to Musings! If you like the article you just read you can subscribe here to get updates via RSS or opt to have them sent directly to your inbox.

I appreciate your feedback so please feel free to comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin