Automatically Create Awesome Calendars in Illustrator

14 January 2010


Firstly, I want to wish all the readers of dezign Musings a very Happy and Prosperous New Year. I know I have been lagging in blog posts but, now we will start in a full-fledged.

To start with, I want to share with you this amazing free Illustrator script with which you can create a calender on a fly.This free Calender Script automates the creation of calendars in Adobe Illustrator. It has number of great features and variety of sizes in which you can create a calender.Overall you have 9 formats in which you want to create your calender.




For those who have never used Illustrator scripts, it is similar to Photoshop scripts and on the same site you will find steps on how to install new scripts.

I tried it out and it is quite easy and flexible to use. If you feel creative, you can also edit colors, fonts etc. Apart from that you can completely customize it by adding your own artwork on the calender. In the following image you can see how I have made one for the current month, January, 2010. It is such a fun and creative process. I think, I might make for all the months and maybe print it!! :)


Subscribe Get Free Updates by RSS



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to Musings! If you like the article you just read you can subscribe here to get updates via RSS or opt to have them sent directly to your inbox.

I appreciate your feedback so please feel free to comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin