Genius, Power & Magic

26 November 2008

Just read this beautiful & inspiring word & thought to share it with whoever wants to read this! The name of the author is, W. H. Murray.

Until one is committed there is always hesitancy,
the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness,
there is one elementary truth,
the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans:
the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too.
All sorts of things occur to help that would never otherwise have occurred.
A whole stream of events issues from the decision,
Raising to one’s favor all manner of unforeseen accidents and meetings
And material assistance which no man could have dreamed
Would come his way.
Whatever you can do or dream you can begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.

Co-incidently, currently I am reading a book named The Secret by Rhonda Byrne which also emphasizes on the thoughts expressed above!

I really admire the writers/authors or for that matter anybody who has this power to convey powerful thoughts through words that could inspire & motivate others or in some way touch directly to the heart within.

Hmm apart from this, well I know I real lag in updating my blog, I kind of get occupied, but I think, I should not ignore this my little piece of web!!

P.S: I have installed this lil Firefox addon named, Scribefire a couple of months back, i really like how it works & you don't have to even log in to your blog to write or publish stuffs, works kinda smooth, I wonder, why I didn't know about it earlier!! If you're a blogger, you gotta check it out!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great quote!! I really inspired by reading it..
Btw, we have common interest. design n motivation stuff. really love ur works too. Go girl!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it is! I read it first time and thought, it has everything that I wanted to read at that time! I re-read it often!

Thank You, it feels great to meet like-minded ppl!:)

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to Musings! If you like the article you just read you can subscribe here to get updates via RSS or opt to have them sent directly to your inbox.

I appreciate your feedback so please feel free to comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin