3D Textured Text Effect Tutorial

26 August 2008



Well, it is said that if you have Photoshop, create something!
I had this idea in my mind & had to put it on my artboard.

So, if you are a Photoshop enthusiast & want to know how to do this text effect, jump over to the site, PhotoshopTutorials, for whom I wrote this tutorial for!! In this tutorial, I have shown, how you can make a stylized 3D textured text effect using various textures to give it a unique look with Illustrator & Photoshop.

Also, check out there site for other fab tutorials, one of my other tutorial is also gonna published there soon!!

*Edit March 4-2009
Hurray!  My tutorial has been listed on this article: 50 Stunning Photoshop Text Effect Tutorials by Smashing Magazine.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to Musings! If you like the article you just read you can subscribe here to get updates via RSS or opt to have them sent directly to your inbox.

I appreciate your feedback so please feel free to comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin