Getting Inspired

05 January 2007

Sometimes I really feel a lack of creativity or creativity block, I am sure every artist feels that at some point of time or other! The best thing to do in my opinion is to just relax, cool one's mind, see TV or movies or read something....(yes the advertisements on tv, the cool colorful pictures on magazine often inspires me) or just cruise around on internet to see other people's artwork, one can derive inspiration from that! Here are some random links I often take a look at:


Designer's Block

Shadowness Archieves

istockphoto

cgsociety


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to Musings! If you like the article you just read you can subscribe here to get updates via RSS or opt to have them sent directly to your inbox.

I appreciate your feedback so please feel free to comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin